In 2014 we are planning on taking part in the Cheltenham Half Marathon and various other events, however Linda Coxshall would like to do 10 x 10k events over the span of 2014 – so we thought, what a good idea….lets all join in!!
These races will be hand picked by our runners and coaches to make sure that they are suitable for all abilities of our ladies.
Our Next Big Race we are all targeting is the Bristol 10K
The 2014 Bristol 10k will take place on Sunday 11 May. With over 11,000 runners signing up to take part each year the event is now one of the fastest growing and popular of its kind in the UK.
- Organised under UKA rules
- Minimum age 15 years on race day
- Course accurately measured
- Chip timing
- Free tech T shirt to all finishers
- No late entries and no entries on the day
- Race limit 12,000
- UKA Licence number TBC (applied for)
- Closing date for entries Monday 14 April
Click on the link below to enter !
Other Races That We Are Doing!
Tewkesbury Half Marathon & 5 Mile Race
1/2 Unaffiliated £25 plus £2 registration
5 Miler Unaffiliated £11 plus £2 registration